Friday, August 22, 2008

Off to Zambia!

Hello! Jody here sending you a message from Zambia! I'm here with a wonderful group of adventurers heading out into the bush for an amazing two weeks. I started my trip in Johannesburg where I was lucky enough settle in before trekking out to Lusaka and the beginning of our safari. Within the first few days, two of our guests had already experienced a safari-by-horseback, and that was just the beginning. By the time you get this, I will be somewhere on a tributary of the Zambezi river half way around the world. There will be lots of stories to tell, which I'll post here for everyone.

Alison is busy putting together our 2009-2010 safari season, including a special trip to Tanzania, perhaps two (!) If you need anything, she and my assistant, Kerri, are womaning the phone lines to assist you until I return.

See you back in the States in September.

Jody

No comments: